Monday, December 27, 2010

How was Your Christmas?

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with their family and great sales in your shop (if you have one).  I'm still technically on vacation, relaxing with family but I'll be back, hopefully in full swing, by Wednesday.  All but two Christmas presents were completed on time and the pictures from those I gifted are rolling in.  So I'll be posting those pictures in an upcoming post sometime this week. 

And now with presents done (one belated on the needles now to go to a family member while we're together for the holidays) and an order half-completed to be send off before the New Year, I have lots of plans for new inventory & new items.  My favorite (and hopefully best hit): a knitted bracelet.  Look for it in the shop sometime this January. 

Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment