Monday, December 20, 2010

Nothing new to post about the shop since last week.  But the homemade Christmas presents list are starting to get crossed off and I can see the light at the end of the (quickly ending) tunnel :)  Four presents in different stages of progress & two more to start.  Bonus: I already have Four presents wrapped & all my Christmas shopping (minus ONE present) is DONE! :-D yay!

This is the first year I've been this ahead of the game, so I'm allowing myself a little pride in the fact, hehe.  How is your holiday shopping going?

3 comments:

  1. Hey ~
    I looked yesterday for my package, and it hasn't got here yet! But I know it will I've received 2 cards so far so I know the address works!! (I always wonder the first time in a new spot :)
    Hope you are doing well!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it!!!! It was here the day you said it was, but I didn't know they had a closet that they put some of the packages in, but I found it!! I LOVE it, I'm wearing it now!!
    I'm going to post a picture soon!

    THANK YOU so much! I feel special know YOU Knitted it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So glad it made it safely to you! :-D I'll go look for a picture now...

    ReplyDelete