Friday, March 25, 2011

All Neat & Tidy

Well, it's taking longer than I anticipated (<-- story of my life).  But I have to admit I love the fresh feeling of a tidy work & storage space :)  That feeling of fresh air is what keeps me coming back (to cleaning) for more; it's especially welcome after this long, dreary winter.  And knowing that all my supplies & happily crafted items are stored in an easy-to-find manner is a weight off my shoulders (no more towering piles waiting to be attended-to).  Now I just want to sit and stare at their tidy beauty, tehe.  (Secret: I was never tidy as a child but always envied those that are; slowly, I'm trying to learn the secret to staying organized).

The messy Before picture.

The Beautiful After.

So now I'll be keeping all items in here, out of the Living Room.


No comments:

Post a Comment