Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Mittens

I have dubbed this year's Christmas as "Mitten Christmas" because the majority of the knitted gifts this year have been mittens.

Shayne's mittens


Shane (my youngest model)'s mittens


Nolettes mittens (x2) - pictures to come



& out-grown mittens (now hung with love on recipient's family tree).


I'm nearly mitten-ed out!  I guess it's time I started working on next year's "theme."

Did anyone else notice a "theme" in their gift-giving this year?

1 comment:

  1. You glove makin' machine! They are all so beautiful. How rewarding that you are keeping everyone's hands toasty this winter.
    Someday, I'd love to make some convertible gloves. (The fingerless gloves with a mitten that folds over.)
    I hope you had fun ringing in the New Year! And I wish you tons of happiness in 2013. :)

    ReplyDelete