Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Inaugural Newsletter

I'm super excited to cross another milestone off my list:  I sent my first newsletter via MailChimp this morning!

It's been in the works for over a year, tweaking, redesigning, reworking + trying to come up with what to say + how to say it.  Last night I finally felt ready to pull the trigger!

(this little graphic sure helped - do you like it?)...



If you'd like to be apart of my exclusive email list + be apart of it from the beginning, you can sign up here. 

Sorry for another short post but I promise it'll all be worth it with the new look I have been working on for all these weeks!  Feel free to weigh in on what you think could use improvement in the comments below (notice anything new there?...)

10 comments:

  1. Love how the new banner turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meghan! :) What do you think of this new comment form?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your name! Portable is one of my necessities in crafting. :)
    Please email me your mailing address when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome! I love getting to meet new readers.
    Please email me your mailing address when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is wonderful! Congratulations to your mother!
    Also, please email me your mailing address when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Meghan, let me know when you're interested in learning to knit + we can meet on Google Hangouts for a virtual class! I'm currently tweaking the Page, but I'll have a list of all the class, supplies + projects I'll be offering via online classes in the near future. Perhaps you could be one of my first students?
    Can't wait to see how your crochet blanket turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. craftsonthego @ gmail

    ReplyDelete
  8. craftsonthego @ gmail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! I hope you had a wonderful trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great! Much easier for me to use (once I remembered my login credentials). I enjoy the option to get e-mails when someone replies to a comment I wrote =)

    ReplyDelete