Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lots of Winners

This post may be a day late but it bears a lot of GOOD NEWS!  Due to a low number of entries, I'm happy to announce that everyone will be receiving at least one pair of needles!

Cathy S - the bamboo size 10 straight needles

Chickie717 - size 8 straight needles

Craftsonthego - the metal size 10 straight needles + the circular (size 10.5) needles.

Kim - the long Size 1 + size 10 straight needles.

Meghan S - Size 5 (red) straight needles.  It's time you had a pair of needles to get you started on your first scarf! :)

Ladies - please leave your emails in the comments of this post so I can get your mailing address or send it directly to my email address: knittedhome[at]gmail[dot]com.  Your needles will be in the post by Friday if not before!

I hope you'll consider posting about your projects with these new-to-you needles when they arrive!  I love the comradery that knitting brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment