Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Busy Bee Behind the Scenes

I wish I could share more with you in today's blog post, but there is so much still incomplete that I can only share words + links today.

Today I worked on

  • finishing tweaks to my new website on Squarespace - I'm so excited to be launching it on Friday!!  note: the link is currently directed to my Etsy shop until the new site is live.
  • a reference page for my first email series (coming soon!) called the Weekly Stitch
  • an email Editorial Calendar for all those subscribed to Knittedhome's email list.  I promised I would improve it from a simple RSS summary and I'm so excited for what is developing on the editorial calendar!  For shop news, it will become a monthly update with exclusive tips + (of course) a little discount for being an email subscriber.

Other updates

  • The new website will have a special landing page just for Instagram followers + so far it is my favorite page!  (Is that weird?)
  • I've been busy re-organizing my MailChimp account to better deliver content that subscribers want to see.  I even built a brief survey to get their input!  I'd love to hear your thoughts, too!

Tomorrow is the Art Walk!

I haven't even begun to pack yet!  Yikes!  But I hope all my local friends will try to visit - it always makes my day to see familiar faces.  :)  Look for the Review post next week!


And…. I built this image during today's morning nap.  

Weekly Stitches | theknittedhome.com


Can I gush a little + say how excited I am for this email series?  Even though it isn't finished yet, if you sign up you'll be the first one to receive it when it goes live!

Yes, I've been hyped on coffee for the last couple of weeks to get it all done, hehe.  I look forward to your comments! =)


What are you anticipating today?

No comments:

Post a Comment