Friday, July 17, 2015

Sneak Peak of the Rebrand....!


I'm head over heels in love with the new design for Knittedhome I don't think I'll be able to wait til October to launch it.  In fact, my free trial expired on July 18 so I decided to do a "soft launch" first.

And since you are my awesome friends who have been with me on this blog since Knittedhome's inception (Etsy says 2010), I just couldn't imagine not informing you that

theKnittedhome.com is LIVE!

is LIVE!


I'm so excited to hear your thoughts + opinions on the new look.  You can pop back over here + leave it all in the comment sections of this blog post or email me from the new site.  Thank you for all your support!  

I promise to get back to regular blog posting soon.  I've already started a long list of ideas for my first Winter Collection + I have an email club I'm building to be released this August or September.  I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Don't forget to check out the new site; I promise you won't be disappointed!  What did you love + hate about?  What am I missing for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment